One of the world’s most visited cities, London has something for everyone: from history and culture to fine food and good times. Lonely Planet will get you to the heart of London, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice.
Lonely Planet London is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Explore ancient castles, modern galleries and world-class museums, catch a show on the West End, and down a pint in a traditional pub; all with your trusted travel companion.
Inside Lonely Planet London Travel Guide:
• Full-colour maps and images throughout.
• Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests.
• Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots.
• Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices.
• Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss.
• Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, music, shopping, food, theatre.
• Free, convenient pull-out London map (included in print version), plus over 50 colour maps.
Coverage Includes: The City, West End, South Bank, Kensington, Notting Hill, Camden, Greenwich and more.
Tapa blanda: 480 páginas
Editor: GeoPlaneta; Edición: 11 (28 de febrero de 2018)
Colección: Country Regional Guides