Lonely Planet Pocket Las Vegas is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Join the classy crew at Bellagio, the landmark Strip resort, hike the trails of mile-high Grand Canyon, drink in the views at the Stratosphere while the sun drops below the horizon; all with your trusted travel companion.
Inside Lonely Planet Pocket Las Vegas:
• Full-colour maps and images throughout.
• Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests.
• Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots.
• Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices.
• Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss.
• Free, convenient pull-out Las Vegas map (included in print version), plus over 12 colour neighborhood maps.
• User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organized by neighborhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time.
Tapa blanda: 160 páginas
Editor: GeoPlaneta; Edición: 5 (31 de diciembre de 2017)
Colección: Pocket Guides
Coverage Includes: the Strip, Downtown, Fremont St, Grand Canyon, Hoover Dam, Lake Mead and more.