The classic Gothic tale of horror that explores the pleasures and dangers of a life of decadence.
EACH ENRICHED CLASSIC EDITION INCLUDES:
- A concise introduction that gives readers important background information
- A chronology of the author`s life and work
- A timeline of significant events that provides the book`s historical context
- An outline of key themes and plot points to help readers form their own interpretations
- Detailed explanatory notes
- Critical analysis, including contemporary and modern ...
ENDURING LITERATURE ILLUMINATED
BY PRACTICAL SCHOLARSHIP