London 11º Edicion
Lonely Planet London is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Explore ancient castles, modern galleries and world-class museums, catch a show on the West End, and down a pint in a traditional pub; all with your trusted travel companion.
Inside Lonely Planet London Travel Guide:
• Full-colour maps and images throughout.
• Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests.
• Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots.
• Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices.
• Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss.
• Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, music, shopping, food, theatre.
• Free, convenient pull-out London map (included in print version), plus over 50 colour maps.
Coverage Includes: The City, West End, South Bank, Kensington, Notting Hill, Camden, Greenwich and more.
Tapa blanda: 480 páginas
Editor: GeoPlaneta; Edición: 11 (28 de febrero de 2018)
Colección: Country Regional Guides